Gender, Diversity and Inclusion – this pillar continues to address challenges such as:
- challenges among women drivers.
- access to driver opportunities among women.
- masculinity and gender biases in the industry.
- gender based violence among drivers.
- stigma and conflict mediation and cessation.
CAWi addresses these challenges by leaning on policy and advocacy to create decent work conditions for drivers as well as to contribute in road safety social dialogues and legislation involving transporters, government and partners.