The Ten Good Apples Initiative focuses on the following list of on-going concerns to make significant changes to an individual’s outlook and understanding of their actions, and to embrace a holistic positive lifestyle.
…an apple a day keeps accidents at bay!
The following are our Ten Good Apples:
- Health- we focus on addressing preventative and behavioral intervention of both communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- Physical Wellness - focus includes fitness, sleeping habits, fatigue management and exhaustion.
- Nutritional Wellness - focus includes nutritional options while on the road, foods and beverages to avoid and nutritional schedules.
- Community Wellness - focus includes community interaction, culture differences, STI and HIV/AIDS.
- Addiction Wellness - focus includes alcohol, drugs, miraa and smoking.
- Psychosocial Wellness - focus includes depression, anxiety, trauma amongst others, and how to manage stress from work and home.
- Occupational Wellness - focus includes causes of accidents, behavioral driving, occupational well being, importance of safety.
- Weight Wellness - focus includes how to manage weight and steps to rectify it.
- Financial Wellness - focus includes planning and encouraging a savings and responsible spending lifestyle.
- Social Wellness - building of quality relationships and connections, being part of something bigger than oneself and purpose.