To make Health and Wellness a lifestyle pillar for long distance drivers and the communities they impact, while promoting zero tolerance to road carnage.
To use policy and advocacy to create a culture of good lifestyle choices through inclusion and embracing diversity while leaning on knowledge management systems to collate and disseminate road safety focused data among key players.
Our Core Values
- Transparency: We communicate and collaborate internally and externally with unwavering candor, respect and without excessive bureaucracy.
- Accountability: We measure ourselves against the highest standards of integrity and fiscal responsibility.
- Positive Team Spirit: Positivity is an integral part of our culture as we collaborate, relying on each other to find creative and cohesive solutions as we work towards a common goal.
- Passion: It is passion that keeps us up late into the night trying to figure out how best to achieve and surpass our goals.
- Service to Others: We are committed to consistently deliver our very best on a daily basis. Our dependability is a core strength we pride ourselves in.
- Dare to Care: Our unique and humble approach towards listening to, understanding and appreciating long distance drivers, enables us to create an atmosphere for candid open exchange of ideas